At a time when simply talking with a “real person” at a company seems impossible, AIL agents still come to your home to meet you in person. Affiliates take pride in combining cutting-edge financial services with old-fashion customer service. They have served families with this personal touch for over 25 years, and each year they spend meeting with families face to face only furthers our resolve that it is the best way to serve our customers.
AIL partners with labor unions and is an expert on union benefit packages including term and whole life policies. Affiliates clearly explain where people need to add protection for their families so they have the cash when they need it in the case of illness, injury, or death.
The perfect blend of affordable life insurance solutions, service oriented agents, and union focus has resonated with our clients, fueling explosive growth within the last few years. Altig currently supports AIL associates in 18 states and 7 provinces with over in Canada, over 80 agencies, and we’re growing fast.
Here is a snapshot of our company:
Altig is the largest distribution system of AIL providing training and support for its Affiliates throughout North America.
• Started in 1982
• Affiliate offices in 18 states and 7 provinces
• Headquartered in Redmond, Washington
• More than 1,000 licensed affiliates
• Over 22% market share of AIL
American Income Life Insurance Company
American Income is a principle subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation, and has become one of the nation's largest providers of supplemental life insurance to labor unions, credit unions and associations.
• Founded in 1924
• Headquarters in Waco, Texas
• Operating in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and New Zealand
• Over $15 billion of life insurance in force
• Rated A Excellent by AM Best
• Rated AA Excellent by Standard & Poor Group for Financial Strength
• Principle subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation
The Torchmark Corporation is a publicly held company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for "middle income" North Americans marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct response and exclusive and independent agencies.
• Fortune 700 company
• NYSE symbol: TMK